Lower Columbia Human Resources Management Association
is proud to present…
RESPECT IN THE WORKPLACE
featuring Jenna Reed, Cascade Employers Association
April 3, 2019 11:30-1:00 pm
Disrespectful behavior is more common in the workplace than harassment and can be just as destructive. This session shifts away from the law and focuses on behaviors that all organizations should expect from every employee: respect, regard, and courtesy.
- Identifying behaviors that demonstrate respect and those that destroy it
- Minimizing workplace bullying
- Understanding and appreciating differences
- Daily actions anyone can take to build a respectful workplace
- Basic principles of communication
Date: Wednesday April 3rd, 2019 11:30 – 1:00 Pm
Cost + Lunch: $20 LCHRMA members, $25 non-LCHRMA members, $15 students
Where: Fort George Brewery, 1483 Duane Street Astoria
Register online here!
Anyone with an interest in the topic is welcome to attend. Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on April 1, 2019 for a full refund.