LCHRMA is offering a Q4 drawing for SHRM membership renewal for members in need from October 2020 – December 2020. With the economic impact of COVID-19 on employees and employers, LCHRMA wants to try to ease some of the stress and financial burdens related to membership expenses. We are offering members who have SHRM renewals in October, November, and December the opportunity to be reimbursed for renewing your SHRM membership if there is a qualifying need.
How to Enter
New Q4 drawing for SHRM membership renewal for members in need through the end of 2020 (SHRM membership = $219 each)
- LCHRMA members must enter the drawing prior to their renewal date.
- The member selected will be notified by email with instructions to provide their receipt for reimbursement.
- Minimum entry requirements:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Business or Organization
- Current SHRM Member Status
- SHRM Renewal Date
- Explanation of need (laid off, the employer doesn’t cover, etc.). and how you’ve been directly impacted by the pandemic.
For additional information regarding the LCHRMA SHRM Renewal Benefit Drawing, please reach out to Communications Director, Ranisha Speed, at firstname.lastname@example.org.