Please join Oregon SHRM for the 19th Annual Labor & Employment Law Conference on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, and Thursday, March 4, 2021!
This will be a live virtual conference. Although the in-person interactions and connections will be missed, your safety is the top priority. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it is important for all of us to meet virtually in March 2021.
- Managing the Evolving Workplace: How the Pandemic Has Changed Employment
- Developing and Fostering a Diverse, Equitable, and Inclusive Workforce
- Election Fallout: Navigating Personal Opinions in the Workplace
- The Leave Law Jigsaw Puzzle
This conference will apply for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP PDCs, HRCI credits, and CLE credits.
Wednesday, March 3, 2021 | 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM PST
Thursday, March 4, 2021 | 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM PST
Cost: $125 for a single day | $200 for both days
Location: Virtual Conference login information will be distributed to all registrants prior to this event.
Questions: If you have any questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com.
LCHRMA is offering a Q4 drawing for SHRM membership renewal for members in need from October 2020 – December 2020. With the economic impact of COVID-19 on employees and employers, LCHRMA wants to try to ease some of the stress and financial burdens related to membership expenses. We are offering members who have SHRM renewals in October, November, and December the opportunity to be reimbursed for renewing your SHRM membership if there is a qualifying need.
How to Enter
New Q4 drawing for SHRM membership renewal for members in need through the end of 2020 (SHRM membership = $219 each)
- LCHRMA members must enter the drawing prior to their renewal date.
- The member selected will be notified by email with instructions to provide their receipt for reimbursement.
- Minimum entry requirements:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Business or Organization
- Current SHRM Member Status
- SHRM Renewal Date
- Explanation of need (laid off, the employer doesn’t cover, etc.). and how you’ve been directly impacted by the pandemic.
For additional information regarding the LCHRMA SHRM Renewal Benefit Drawing, please reach out to Communications Director, Ranisha Speed, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LCHRMA meetings are open to the public and generally held on the first Wednesday from 11:30-1:00 p.m.
SHRM members and students are eligible for special pricing.
LCHRMA Speaker Calendar – 2020
Interested in sponsoring a LCHRMA event? Download the Sponsorship Information form to learn more about how you can highlight your organization at one of our upcoming events.
LCHRMA Sponsorship Form (PDF)
Questions? Email: email@example.com